Device user ID missing. (400014)

I encounter this error when ever I press “Get Code”

Please help!

Have you tried deleting the expired entries and trying again?

Hi,

I also have this issue.

Clicked bin to delete the expired codes (I have two of them) but again same error “Device user ID missing. (400014)”.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Please note the date is wrong and I got this issue after changed DHCP to Static (now back to DHCP).

New Unregistered Device

Code: 

Expired: Thursday, January 01, 1970 12:00:00 AM

Try doing a restore. This will erase your settings NOT your data (very important that you choose the right one). While you will have to redo a lot of the personal settings it usually kicks out any of the issues like these in the systems

1 Like

Well I’ve reset My Cloud’s settings and also revert all the settings that suits it.

However, now when i add “Cloud Devices” at the main page (the screen which says capacity, users, shares, etc.), it updates and TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD…

This is extremely depressing. The software is simply not as user-friendly as it seems. :angry:

powerpower wrote:

Well I’ve reset My Cloud’s settings and also revert all the settings that suits it.

However, now when i add “Cloud Devices” at the main page (the screen which says capacity, users, shares, etc.), it updates and TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD…

This is extremely depressing. The software is simply not as user-friendly as it seems. :angry:

It won’t take too long for that to clear up.   After doing a reset, the Cloud does a number of background processes that will slow the overall system down until they’re complete.

What firmware are you on? If you can, do a factory restore (you will lose all data) so it will reinstall the OS

Have you tried deleting the expired entries and trying again?

That is the error message that is displayed when you try and delete the expired entries!

Try deleting the user account, then re-add it.

Your data won’t be affected.

Hi powerpower / scarlet622, this issue has been reported and is currently under investigation.

Thanks.

As of now, which is after 4 days of usage, I have been resetting my My Cloud and redid all the usual settings. 

However, I have still getting this exact same issue (Device user ID missing. (400014)).