Code 1102

There was an error updated your Safe Point, Code 1102.

Thoughts? Ideas?

TBFGhost wrote:

Thoughts? Ideas?

Hi TBFGhost, this issue is currently under investigation. 

That’s okay, don’t waste too much time on it. I am pulling the Hardrive from mycloud and putting it in another manufacturers nas. I am done with WD

TBFGhost wrote:
That’s okay, don’t waste too much time on it. I am pulling the Hardrive from mycloud and putting it in another manufacturers nas. I am done with WD

Agreed!

If you browse this forum you will find a lot of comments describing firmware bugs of MyCloud.
Imho it will take months or forever until you get a working firmware.

jubei04 wrote:

TBFGhost wrote:

Thoughts? Ideas?

Hi TBFGhost, this issue is currently under investigation. 

Good to hear, but that sentence is fast and easy to insert as a macro :stuck_out_tongue:

There are too many issues and it has taken more than 6 months.

By banning here whoever tells that will not solve a single problem but create many new ones!

I am experiencing the same problem with WDMyCloud.  I am running the lastest firmware (v03.04.01-230) and the problem occurred May 11, 2014.  Also experiencing problems with auto update which I set to 2am daily.  Perhaps theses issues are related.

It looks like you posted this issue already.

yes.  I also posted it here

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-My-Cloud/Safepoint-Update-still-Not-Working-as-of-May-11-2014/m-p/734774

Yeah - ive been getting the same error for a week now - and over 10 hours trying to work around this. I thought it might be long file names and spent all last night trying to test that out - no luck so far.

Any update from WD yet?

I recently bought 2x3TB My Clouds, 2 2TB passsports and i have an older WD Book ( so a **bleep** load of money!!!) - not impressed with support. At least tell us what theyve tried, so i dont waste much more time on it.

My one cloud backs up fine - just not my important data one.