Can't access MyCloud via Android app remote

Hi,
So I’ve finally got the MyCloud up and running (sort of). It now works fine on the local network and after som experimenting the connection status on the dashboard says that it is connected to the internet via port forwarding. So why can’t I access the device remotely via the Android app? I’ve generated a code but when I enter it into the app I get the message “Network connection failure (907)”. Any ideas anyone?

Are you able to connect remotely to your My Cloud using the MyCloud.com web portal site?

WD was trying to resolve some issues on their end yesterday/today that affected remote access. While WD indicates the issue is resolved there may still be some lingering delay as that resolution filters through their systems.

https://community.wd.com/t/my-cloud-connectivy-issue-resolved/173366

I tried connecting through the web browser as you suggested but no luck. Hopefully it’s because of the issues you mentioned. I’ll try again in a while and see if it works then.

i have some thing strange to, i cand list my photos from WD Photos (new version) but i can upload files to it