Cannot access data via MAC, very slow dashboard, no mobile access - multiple issues

Couple of suggestions. The front LED blue color dying is a known issue discussed in this subforum. People are changing the blue to another color (like green) so it continues to work.

https://community.wd.com/search?q=green%20category%3A105

On the iOS issue, seems to be an issue for some due to the latest iOS update. The following suggestion one user used may or may not help.

Slow Dashboard operation has LONG been a complaint. First is to try a different web browser if you can. Second is to temporarily disable any browser extensions/add-ons. Certain add-ons may interfere with how the Dashboard page loads. Third, try a System Only reset via the Dashboard > Settings section to reset the My Cloud back to default settings (no user data should be impacted). Also if one has made any unofficial changes to the firmware using SSH, it is possible one of those changes may be impacting the My Cloud operating system and affecting processor/RAM usage.

On the remote access issues (if any). First is to check the remote connection status to see if it shows a connection and if it does, what kind of connection. In some cases one’s broadband provider may block the default ports the My Cloud uses. One can change the remote access connection (Dashboard > Settings section) to manual then assign two external port values outside the default values. One then would configure their router to pass these two external port values to the internal ports (80 and 443) used by the My cloud.

On the Mac Finder issue. One may want to try using SMB if one was previously using AFP. Exammple: smb://wdmycloud.local/Public instead of afp://wdmycloud.local/Public One can also try mapping a Share using the My Cloud’s IP address as a troubleshooting step.

Some other standard troubleshooting steps. Make sure all devices are using the same workgroup name. Make sure all devices are in the same IP address subnet range and if connecting through WiFi, make sure client isolation (or similar) is disabled. Access the router and assign an IP address to the My Cloud or access the My Cloud Dashboard > Settings > Network and set a static IP address. Temporarily disable any security software/firewall software on the computer to see if that is interfering with My Cloud access. Turn off all devices on the local network, then reboot the router, then power on the My Cloud and wait for it to finish booting up, then boot up one computer and see if the local network access issues persist. If the issues disappear, then turn on devices one at a time to see which local network device might be causing the possible issues.