Another unbrick scenario... Please help!

**WD I do understand that I have voided my warranty**

Hi there,

I have recently purchased a WD My Cloud 2TB.  I removed the 2TB HDD and installed it in my Digital Video Recorder.  Beings that I had a spare 1TB  HDD, I thought I could install it in the enclosure and it would work pretty much straight away…which later on I realised, I was so wrong.

So far I have spent 4 long nights trying to get it working, I have followed tutorials multiple times, to get it back up and running, but unfortunately had no luck.  Could some WD guru out there help??

These are the tutorials I followed which haven’t solved my issue;

This tutorial I have followed numerous of times,  infact I have done it that many times, I can recite the shell commands (which is a good thing I suppose). My end result? Solid red light.

This tutorial I used the 2TB Virgin img, which I carried out 3 times, just incase I had done something wrong.  The end result?  Solid white light.  I actually thought I was getting somewhere when I saw a solid white light, but then learnt there was another underlying issue.  Please note, I left the device on for a good 8 hours + just incase it had to install the OS or any files needed.

Here is what HDD partition table looks like

Could someone please shed some light as to where I am going wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Fernando

Hi there and welcome to the WD community.

I have never tried this since i have not experienced this issue before. Lets see if another user that has experience on this matter can help you out. 

Hi and thank you! Yeah I am sure someone out there can help.