4*2TB drives in RAID 10 to 4*4TB drives in RAID 10 (EX4100)

Good day WD Community, this is my first post here, hope it is worth while.
I have asked the WD support this question and the details are below.
Opened 04/16/2017
I have a single RAID 10 volume. Originally 4*2TB drives in RAID 10. I had a drive failure and decided to move to 4TB red drives, and replaced the single failed drive with a 4TB red drive. this worked fine. when the second drive failed (both WD Green drives) I again replaced it with a 4TB red drive I have now replaced all 4 drives with 4 TB red drives and I want to expand the Volume to use the new space. Is there a process to expand the Volume like you would expand a partition? Is there a way to use my new available space without losing my current RAID 10 configuration and the associated Data?

I am disappointed in the search for this forum; however I did find one post that was reasonably close to my issue above.
The answer in 2015 for someone who had a two drive system was that he had to erase the Volume, reformat and then load his back up to take advantage of the new space. I don’t see that as reasonable really. Is this only way? Is there no way to just extend the Volume like you would a partition?

I don’t want to put to much ion this as the issue is similar but not the same. I see in my my cloud, under “Storage” “RAID” “RAID Volume” and right under that is the “Change RAID mode” button, and under that is a line of text that says “To create a new volume from the remaining available storage space, click here”
Does anyone know if this will allow me to create a new volume without disturbing the current volume?
Will this Volume also be RAID 10?
Does it use the un-allocated space or is this just the unused space in the current Volume?
I would be happy with another Volume if it used the new un-allocated space, still better than starting over and rebuilding the array and coping all the data back from a Back up.

Thanks for your time and attention.
Oh what is the normal turn around time for support to answer a question?

Jon

I have the same situation but with RAID-5.