2 wd live TV one external hd plugged to netgear router

Hey everybody

I am having trouble here. I had just one wd live player and had a external hd plugged into with movies on it.

The wd player either downloaded the covers or I did it through the player everything  was fine.

I got a new router with USB and connected the hdd to it and can still watch all movies just fine but now I have no DVD cover art or movie info. Tried to put a jpg pic in the folder but to no avail can you please help me out.

I hooked the wd live player to my router cause I got another wd live box.

Thanks

Hi, check if the link below helps. 

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-General/NAS-Setup-Cover-Art/m-p/405336/highlight/true#M19441

licktht wrote:

Hey everybody

I am having trouble here. I had just one wd live player and had a external hd plugged into with movies on it.

The wd player either downloaded the covers or I did it through the player everything  was fine.

I got a new router with USB and connected the hdd to it and can still watch all movies just fine but now I have no DVD cover art or movie info. Tried to put a jpg pic in the folder but to no avail can you please help me out.

I hooked the wd live player to my router cause I got another wd live box.

Thanks

Make sure you’re accessing it via a Network Share, not Media Server (DLNA mode).