Mojo for the SMP. (Updated 9-29-12)

Hi  maybe someone can help me i’m going nuts trying to work out why on my moviesheets the cover art is not showing on the left of the moviesheet or at the bottom where the movies scroll through i have a wdbgxt0000nbk and the current firmware is 1.16.13 i am using thumbgen and this is what i have on the hard drive.

28 DAYS LATER                                             XML document                          3kb

28 DAYS LATER                                             JPEG image                              54kb

28 DAYS LATER                                             Winzipper                                  8,210.368kb

28 DAYS LATER.iso.tgmd                              TMGD file                                  1,064kb

28 DAYS LATER.iso_sheet                            JPEG image                              54kb

28 DAYS LATER_cover                                  JPEG image                              606kb

28 DAYS LATER_fanart                                  JPEG image                              411kb

28 DAYS LATER_sheet                                  JPEG image                              247kb 

28 DAYS LATER_thumb                                 JPEG image                             53kb

Try unchecking the generation of the thumbnail.

Thanks  tried that but no dice.

My best guess then is that you have a conflict in in the input/output naming. Thats where I usually run afoul. Lol.

thumbnail                               $M$N_thumb           .jpg

extra thumbnail                      $M\folder                   .jpg

movieinfo import                    $M$N                        .nfo

movieinfo export                    $M$N                        .xml       export using wdtv live hub format

main moviesheet                   $M$N_sheet              .jpg

extra moviesheet                   $M$N                         .jpg

spare moviesheet                  $M$N$E_sheet          .jpg

main/extra metadata              $M$N$E                     .tgmd

spare metadata                      $M..$P                       .tgmd

Spare moviesheet should be: $M..$N$E_sheet.  Everything else looks correct to me.

1 Like

Thanks  it now finally works  that is differant from the thumbgen guide at the start of this post thats why it wouldn’t work. 

use thumbgen and add this templete folders to the thamplate folder of the thumbgen software…i got it after reading for a while…

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?82991053b0fr50b

thats a guide i followed works

i’ve followed the tutorials but i can’t seem to get this to happen in my smp gen 3 

is it possible being on firmware 1.16.13 to get the menu to look like the pic below i get everything like this only whe i go in the movie folder but from the main folder i cant get it to display the movie info li ke the pic  

any advice would be appreciated

Hi guys

I am new to the mediacenter world but till now I engountered no problems to install my synology to serve as a file server and to access it from my wd tv live SMP to show videos, movies, sound, everything.

The only thing I stuck since 2 days now is, when I want to install the Mojo theme.

Installing the Mojo THEME itself along the installation guide (Thumbgen User’s Guide for the WDTV Live SMP/HUB) was also no problem, it already shows up on the WD SMP :). But I can not manage to map the WD TV as a network drive, which along the documentation is needed to upload the Thumbgen and the Moviesheets…!

I can’t see the box under network (workgroup) on my PC. Yet this wouldn’t  bother me, usually I connect drives choosing

→ Map Network Drive → entering \IPaddress\share → username and password for the drive I want to map.

This works fine for whatever drive on whatever device I want to map in my network - ALWAYS!

But not with my WDTV Live SMP! But of course I don’t now a share name on the WD, so when I do like:

→ Map Network Drive → entering \IPaddress\root

I get the username and password window - but now I also don’t know: what username??

I have set a password (can set it on the WD itself or in the WebGUI), but what username??

But as said: I have no clue what SHARE I should map on the WD??? root was just an assumtion ^^

So now I am really running out of ideas and searching the forum and internet for 2 days brought me no solution ^^

Anybody please can help me?

I would really like to install that awesome theme…!!!

Thanks for your help guys!

WD Discovery Tool maps network drives : http://support.wd.com/product/download.asp?groupid=1011&sid=206&lang=en

WD WebGUI : default password and login is:   admin   admin

Use either Firefox or Chrome (don’t use Internet Explorer)

@Joey

Thx for the fast response!  I downloaded and installed the tool, but I get showed is:

URL= [https://imageshack.com/i/5bh0xaj][/URL]

I can connect all my shared folders, no problem, but I think to upload the Thumbgen I need to access directory folders, right?

forget my last post, the screen is not what I wanted to show…!

anyway, all I can seewith the WD Discovery toll is:

• configurauin

• create shortcuts

all the rest ist greyed out…

how and where can I upload the Thumpgen and Moviesheets???

@aim55,

You don’t need to map the SMP as a network drive unless you have a drive connected to the SMP and that is what your using for your movies.

Thumbgen is a Windows programs, it goes on your PC.  The moviesheet get generated to the folder where you have your movies.  If they are on a Synology NAS, then they get generated to that path and you only need to have your NAS mapped.  The only thing that goes on the SMP is the theme and that gets installed via the web UI.

@wingomeza,

Moviesheet do not display for folders, you have your videos in DVD or BD format (ie: .vob in a folder, m2ts in a folder) then you will not get those views.  Your best bet is to convert those to a single file format like .iso, mkv, .mp4, etc.

@ Tinwarble

This was one of my suggestions I had in the end, but I was not sure, didn’t want to crash anything after I had so no issues to configure and install the whole environment…

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

How can I REMOVE the STARS and RATING ( 5/10) on the moviesheets? They take up to much space. and make the MPAA rating bigger.

Thanks

LOVE THE THEME

@Blackbeard1970,

You have to edit the moviesheet template.

Thanks for the reply back

I am using the Glass_MovieSheet. Any certain place to start my editing??

You can download Thumbgen Designer http://thumbgen.codeplex.com/releases/view/115782 and edit the moviesheets with that.

Because it can be complicated to go through how to make edits I’m not going go through the steps in how to edit the sheets.  That will be something that you have to figure out yourself or look through the forum for TG to see it there’s any guides.

That is a start.

Thanks