Mojo for the SMP. (Updated 9-29-12)

@ Blackbeard1970: As far as removing the rating stars just delete the rating and leave that feld blank, reselect the movie sheet you want and the stars wll be gone. I have no idea on how to make the MPAA ratnig larger though.

Thank you. That helps.

to make the MPAA bigger you’ll find it labeled “Rating” 

(using either Thumbgen Designer or TViXiE Template Editor)

I have been using the MovieSheets_2 for my movies…awesome

But when I use the same sheet for the TV shows there is a glitch.

For the ACTOR. It comes up with Harrison Ford as the display name

I have looked throught XML file, but the coding is correct.

it does NOT come up with this on the moviesheey for the movies

Any Ideas?

Blackbeard1970 wrote:

I have been using the MovieSheets_2 for my movies…awesome

But when I use the same sheet for the TV shows there is a glitch.

There are two different profiles to use, one for Movies and one for TV Shows.

For Movies in Thumbgen Options, Input/Output naming, movie info export $M$N .xml, Default  use the drop down menu and select “Export using WDTV Live Hub format”

For TV Shows in Thumbgen, Input/out naming movie info export $M$N .xml, Default and this time select “Export using WDTV Live Hub format (new fw)”

So you need 2 profiles, one for TV shows and one for movies.

I use a full version of Thumbgen set to the TV Show profile (My TV) and a second version Thumbgen Lite set for my Movies profile (My Movies).

You can download my profile files here: https://www.mediafire.com/?a6y25jlsvb925gj

Unzip them and drop them into your Thumbgen Profiles folder.  Just open the Thumbgen Folder and you will see “Profiles”  Drop them in there and then start up Thumbgen and toggle “Current Profile” to My TV Shows or My Movies.

thank you

No probs, hope it helps and let us know how you get on.

it worked perfectly…thanks

Good to hear.  Glad you are a satisfied user!

I’m not sure if this is the spot to adress this or if it would be on the Thumbgen side of things; but… has anyone been able to get the audio type image to show up (i.e. DTS, DD 5.1 etc.) for LPCM audio? That seems to be the only audio type that does not display in the file info bar.

i followed all the instuctions on how to install and what to do but now, well i have 15 folder for my different tv show and now only 7 show up on my WD but still show on when i check from my pc. And all my thumbs are ssooooooooo very pixelly tha i cant even stand to look at them. i never had that problem. and i dont have the refection either. i like the general look but the quality im getting is not what i expected. it looks nothing like ur pics.