I am pulling BLACK MAMBA

Thanx I will do that when I am back home. In a few hours :slight_smile:

DeVicious wrote:

that’s what I was thinking in my response to Kazgor :laughing:

this should be automatically generated as spare movie sheet as folder.jpg

no necessesity to run over it again

exactly the effect… but going via the Spare Movie sheet  to auto generate the folder.jpg just gives  a flat image… 

so what i do now (for testing) to create the folder.jpg manual and use the movie thumb template… as there is no soure info on the folder (dvd/hd etc) it uses the generic cover (without source info at the top), although did have it showing HDTV … still not sure which i like… see i can’t even please myself…lol

Kazgor wrote:

DeVicious wrote:

that’s what I was thinking in my response to Kazgor :laughing:

this should be automatically generated as spare movie sheet as folder.jpg

no necessesity to run over it again

exactly the effect… but going via the Spare Movie sheet  to auto generate the folder.jpg just gives  a flat image…

cough cough :smiley:

it gives you whatever template you hook up with it.

Alrighty I was testing a little bit WITHOUT TRYING TO BE PRECISE OR GOOD (so far)

this is automatically generated with a season template hooked to the spare sheet

tomorrow I will do something serious, this was just a test

DeVicious wrote:

Alrighty I was testing a little bit WITHOUT TRYING TO BE PRECISE OR GOOD (so far)

this is automatically generated with a season template hooked to the spare sheet

wow… if that is without trying then very nice already…  also Friends is great its as nice BIG SEASON 2 number but been experimenting with some of my shows and sometimes the “complete season 2” is quite tiny… so how you did the above will really help.

Thanks for looking into it aswell…

okay guys, been away for a week and a bit. Have i missed any important changes or finds?

Cheers

BigRoo wrote:

okay guys, been away for a week and a bit. Have i missed any important changes or finds?

Cheers

Snookie is pregnant :laughing:

DeVicious wrote:

BigRoo wrote:

Cheers

thats so funny… i wouldn’t have know who she was until yesterday i watched Punked… and my 7y/o Niece told me who she is. lol

Kazgor wrote:

DeVicious wrote:

BigRoo wrote:

Cheers

thats so funny… i wouldn’t have know who she was until yesterday i watched Punked… and my 7y/o Niece told me who she is. lol

I wish less people would know who Snookie is and would know more about their countries politicians… but… can’t have a nice theme AND no Tyranny :laughing:

Kazgor wrote:

DeVicious wrote:

wow… if that is without trying then very nice already…  also Friends is great its as nice BIG SEASON 2 number but been experimenting with some of my shows and sometimes the “complete season 2” is quite tiny… so how you did the above will really help.

Thanks for looking into it aswell…

Okay i got something I like, unfortunately i gotta drive my mom to the airport in 30 minutes and won’t be able to upload it before I come back and had dinner and nap :wink:

oh and I made changes to the TV sheet that I like a lot better now (even listend to some of you)

However what I did is quite easy to do now and there are 3 ways how to do it…

I list them in a relevant sorting order from best to stupid

1. Batch Generate Sheet / Episode Thumb / Season Thumb

2. Batch Generate Series Tumb / Season Thumb (folder.jpg will be placed automatically in the parent folder)

1 & 2 both work in automatic mode, however in semi automatic mode you can assign a particular cover to the series thumb, which you can choose from from the list and add by Drag & Drop or you upload a local file… aynthing possible

1. Individually generate the Season Thumb… this however is an extra step you only should do if you already have all season thumbs

I will upload the new Tv Sheet / Season Thumbs / Series Thumbs in about 6-10 hours from now

(just in case you have scheduled redoing your stuff today)

DeVicious wrote:

umm???  who and what is snookie?  Is that the name of your dog?

Look forward to what you’ve done.sadly I’m away this weekend …boohoo… Enjoy your weekend too and don’t work to hard :slight_smile:

BigRoo wrote:

DeVicious wrote:

umm???  who and what is snookie?  Is that the name of your dog?

the name of my dog is Moo Ping, Snookie is some kind of human from The Jersey Shore She got a single digit IQ and is pregnant

BETA RELEASE

TV3 BLACK MAMBA TEMPLATES

This release is called TV3 because it is the 3rd alternative for TV Shows

I have updated all my TV Shows with this version and it fits a lot better into the overall look

This is what you get

1) Modified Tv Episode Sheets (several changes, removal of bottom cross bar for a more natural look and freedom)

2) NEW Season Thumbnails

3) NEW Series Thumbnails

4) Episode Thumbnails been slightly modified

Download link is on the bottom…

…this is how it looks…

TV SERIES THUMBNAILS (Click To Enlarge)

TV SEASON THUMBNAILS (Click To Enlarge)

TV EPISODE SHEET & EPISODE THUMBNAIL THUMBNAILS (Click To Enlarge)

TV SERIES THUMBNAILS (Click To Enlarge)

DOWNLOAD THE TV3 BLACK MAMBA TEMPLATES

Instructions :

only download if you know your way around in Thumbgen…

The first screenshot generates the SEASON THUMB (folder.jpg) the Episode Thumb and the TV Sheet in one process

untick the Spare Sheet if you already have the season thumb

Here is the setup for the SERIES THUMB

It is absolutely crucial that you have a logical file structure, no crazy “reinvent the wheel” method will work here

The ONLY logic file structure is

SERIES Folder

|_SEASON Folder

|_ Episode01.avi

|_ Episode02.avi

aynthing else is unlogical and won’t work like having each episode in it’s own folder won’t work… change it please!!!

When you are done simple select ANY random episode of this series in Semi Automatic Mode

it wil automatically save the Series Thumbnail in the parent folder of this show.

1 Like

See you didnt go with your test season design. It did look very cool. New images look nice from what I could see on my phone.

The test thing looks terrible on the TV
This one is great because the background image has the corresponding color of the the cover.
Nothing elaborate was needed here, just getting rid off the flat look. You will have to generate some seasons to see how it looks, the screenshots don’t really show it

Does look nice and the now the cast name sit in The middle frame it looks much neater.

Can’t wait to have a play.

Kazgor wrote:
Does look nice and the now the cast name sit in The middle frame it looks much neater.

Can’t wait to have a play.

and I deleted the tag line so the IMDB ratings have more room to breath

I am just sorry for everyone who was renaming things in order to get the source covers but i really don’t see them fit for TV stuff

Hi,

I love this theme!  Especially because it works on the SMP :slight_smile:  And it just keeps getting better!

I have a few questions though.

1. In the Thumbgen instructions for moviesheets for movies it shows “Detect movie based on folder name” checked off.  Is that correct?  I thought to use the moviesheets you had to use Gallery view and have all your movie files in one folder?  Am I missing something?
  2. Is there a way to configure ThumbGen so it picks 3 different images for the fan art? Sometimes it picks the same image for all 3 (or 2 of the 3) even though there are other ones available. It would be nice if it could pick 3 different images because then I could have it mass generate all the sheets and not have to worry about some sheets having 3 copies of the same image.
  3. How do you get TV episodes to appear in episode order in Gallery view? When I sort by name it shows them in alphabetical order according to the episode title. If I sort by date then won’t that mess up the viewing of movies?

Sorry if not all of those questions are directly related to the theme but I thought it would be easier to ask all in one place. 

Thanks!

I was wondering if someone could tell me how I would name my files if I wanted the cover to show a divx cover

Ive tried

Dawn of the dead (2004).divx.avi

Dawn of the dead (2004).xvid.avi

the only one that worked was Dawn of the dead (2004).dvdrip.avi but it shows dvd when I want it to say divx or xvid or somewhere along those lines since my movies arent dvds theyre avi