I am pulling BLACK MAMBA

ztrust wrote:

Hey again 

I am sorry if i misunderstand something but as it is now we have moviesheet and thumb is it not possible to keep the thumb with the cover and use the movie sheet 2? This would be my prefrence with that being said dont think so much about the people after all it is your theme so in the end do what you would like best and let people like me **bleep**

p.s sorry about all the bad spelling but it would seem every time i post in these forums its always after having been up for 20 hours looking for solutions for my little hellbox 

for now the thumbnails are the same as you generated them

but i am thinking of thumbnails with round corners and since I don’t know what to do yet I won’t release new sheets so you don’t have to generate them twice

I made the decision to keep thumbnails as they are

here is the updated TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD

the download contains the original templates all bug fixed

the download contains the Tv Sheet2 and Movie Sheet2 and the bug fixed Cover with Res Info

new sheets are not in the description file, replace accordingly, ask if you don’t know how

Very Sweet thanl you :smiley: is tvsheet 2 fixed in this found there is a gap on top between cover and source cover easily fixed by moving it in designer 

sorry read to fast  ;)

the gap is intended, it is the paper cover inside the plastic box that never 100% aligns :slight_smile:

UPDATED APRIL 11th 2012

MOVIE SHEET 2

UPDATED APRIL 11th 2012

TV EPISODE SHEET 2

UPDATED APRIL 11th 2012

MOVIE THUMB 2 with RES Info

here is the updated TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD 1.4

the download contains the original templates all bug fixed

the download contains the Tv Sheet2 and Movie Sheet2 and the bug fixed Cover with Res Info

new sheets are not in the description file, replace accordingly, ask if you don’t know how

Proper screenshots with next theme update

doudidou wrote:DeVicious wrote:doudidou wrote:DeVicious wrote:mMcCorner wrote:> ok. i’ve got similar answere from Joey (AEonish-Theme). its the same problem there. so i will try the BM v1.0.> > > > * * *

That’s fine if you like the 1.0 better go for it, for me the 2 clicks on are not worth the loss of speed and features :slight_smile:

What is the two clicks combo we have to do? If i return to the music player, i am on root, then i have to go on music folder, then artist, album… there is a way to go on the music player more directly with v1.3?

• *yes, that is exactly my Problem. I have my Music in Folders like: HUB/Media/MP3/CDs/Artistxy/Album01/.

So i have do many clicks to the Play-Album. But cannot see, what ist playing now,  parhabs diffrent Albums in the Playlist… but no Problem. i will get BlackMamba v.1.0

mMcCorner wrote:

doudidou wrote:DeVicious wrote:doudidou wrote:DeVicious wrote:mMcCorner wrote:> ok. i’ve got similar answere from Joey (AEonish-Theme). its the same problem there. so i will try the BM v1.0.> > > > * * *

That’s fine if you like the 1.0 better go for it, for me the 2 clicks on are not worth the loss of speed and features :slight_smile:

What is the two clicks combo we have to do? If i return to the music player, i am on root, then i have to go on music folder, then artist, album… there is a way to go on the music player more directly with v1.3?

• *yes, that is exactly my Problem. I have my Music in Folders like: HUB/Media/MP3/CDs/Artistxy/Album01/.

So i have do many clicks to the Play-Album. But cannot see, what ist playing now,  parhabs diffrent Albums in the Playlist… but no Problem. i will get BlackMamba v.1.0

I agree this is why I am stopping this kind of menu in V1.4 and go back to real button, changing backgrounds is nice but design can never dominate functionality. Don’t downgrade I will update within the next 2 days.

DeVicious wrote:

I agree this is why I am stopping this kind of menu in V1.4 and go back to real button, changing backgrounds is nice but design can never dominate functionality. Don’t downgrade I will update within the next 2 days.

oh noo is the background being killed off… i showed of the hub the otherday and i got a massive WOW… of couse after 5 mins i give the credit where it was due :slight_smile:

Ps… ta for the quick Layout Design comment :slight_smile: but here’s another 1… in the TV Sheet, do you notice that the casts details go all the away across and break out of the detail box… ideally it should wrap to a second line… or do i still need to study more :wink:

The RunTime i agree give you something to focus against… but i think it need a little more space around it… it far to flushed up to the fanarts at the moment… i bet going down 1 point size would make it better.

DeVicious wrote:

I agree this is why I am stopping this kind of menu in V1.4 and go back to real button, changing backgrounds is nice but design can never dominate functionality. Don’t downgrade I will update within the next 2 days.> * * *

:cry: :cry: :cry:

doudidou wrote:

DeVicious wrote:

I agree this is why I am stopping this kind of menu in V1.4 and go back to real button, changing backgrounds is nice but design can never dominate functionality. Don’t downgrade I will update within the next 2 days.> * * *

I don’t use the HUB for Music or Photo’s so dont need this extra functionality… i prefer the hot design… guess it will be to much for Devi to support two homescreens.

Kazgor wrote:

DeVicious wrote:

oh noo is the background being killed off… i showed of the hub the otherday and i got a massive WOW… of couse after 5 mins i give the credit where it was due :slight_smile:

Ps… ta for the quick Layout Design comment :slight_smile: but here’s another 1… in the TV Sheet, do you notice that the casts details go all the away across and break out of the detail box… ideally it should wrap to a second line… or do i still need to study more :wink:

The RunTime i agree give you something to focus against… but i think it need a little more space around it… it far to flushed up to the fanarts at the moment… i bet going down 1 point size would make it better.

I agree on the cast line I was thinking of breaking it with a dark underlaying image

I tested around with the time, i already made it smaller, the column would become uncentered but go for it and change it on your sheets, it is gonna stay on mine despite the fact that you are persistent about it :laughing:

believe it out not im a bloke… but i bet most wonder given how much i keep nagging about the same thing… 

ah… hides under table now!!

Kazgor wrote:

doudidou wrote:

DeVicious wrote:

I don’t use the HUB for Music or Photo’s so dont need this extra functionality… i prefer the hot design… guess it will be to much for Devi to support two homescreens.

to both of you, we can’t have it both ways and nobody said the new menu is going to be boring :smiley:

If someone doesn’t like it I will explain how to replace it with the background menu again, actually I started using the hub for music that gets fed through my network and 4 navigation steps back to the player are simply unacceptable. There can’t be a discussion about it since this menu is a showstopper in functionality. It’s gotta work as intended or better and not worse. Sorry

Kazgor wrote:

believe it out not im a bloke… but i bet most wonder given how much i keep nagging about the same thing… 

so first you slander my design and now my gender? :laughing:

NO SOUP FOR YOU

DeVicious wrote:

Kazgor wrote:

so first you slander my design and now my gender? :laughing:

NO SOUP FOR YOU

im a bad boy not getting his way…but it’s ok… in the end i will always do what you say! 

Hey Dev ive run in to a thumbgen problem and i dont know if its a limitation of the program or of the template 

but i cant seam to change season numer in the information window i checked i can change everything else even episode but not the season nr, any ideas ?

I have spartacus Gods of the Arena and for thumbgen to see it i had to rename it to season 0 and put it in Blood and sand folder i figured i would just alter the season number and title but the season nr dosent change on the sheet ?

ztrust wrote:

Hey Dev ive run in to a thumbgen problem and i dont know if its a limitation of the program or of the template 

but i cant seam to change season numer in the information window i checked i can change everything else even episode but not the season nr, any ideas ?

I have spartacus Gods of the Arena and for thumbgen to see it i had to rename it to season 0 and put it in Blood and sand folder i figured i would just alter the season number and title but the season nr dosent change on the sheet ?

You can change the episode when there is valid gathered episode info. However you don’t have to rename nothing for TV episodes. Put season 1 in a folder named “Season 1” name the episodes as intended spartacus.s01.e01…

Gods of the Arena is a mini series, never had a full season

Blood and Sand is the show they make this big fuzz about right now

When the search prompt comes up make sure you select the series from 2010 not from 2011 and it will generate your folder just fine.

DeVicious

Thanks for the theme, it’s great to have a theme that works with newer firmwares and lets me play with thumbs etc.

It’s a little busy for me, and the pauses between background moviesheets between movies is just to much for me.

I am using the large video browse to lower my stress levels, I have modified your Movie and TV Thumb and just create a thumb/xml/tmgd seletion.

I have added a book case and worked out to make larger thumbs, I now have 2 x rows of 5 sat in a bookcase, looks good.

Only issue I have is the selection that is displayed has a black border round the outside, where does it get the information for the thumb ? I have no border showing in TGD, so there must be an Xml with the selection size ?

I just need to shrink it to lose the border round my thumbs.

Thanks for your efforts :slight_smile:

http://s18.postimage.org/ba2lfl6t5/WDTVLive_Hub_2012_04_12_09_37_13.jpg

@wdtvhub

ha finnaly something i know that black background is located in you image folder on the current wiev ie large video! wich one of it is im not sure off.

ohhh just so its easu´r to find it´s not a border its the background for each image 

Thanks. It’s not so much the background I am after though. There must be a dimension somewhere that displays that size. If I can find it, I can lower it as much as possible.