Aeonish Hub Moviesheets Edition

@gerdk

Thank you Gerd.

That is i can read and understand German with no problems at all however writing the German language argh … easier said then done but with a little help from Google Translate everybody can …   :smiley:

If you want the overlay files for the Home Screens download rev.2 of the theme …

With the second release it is possible to use your own background.  This means the Home Screens are transparent.

Open the image folder and search for the files:

main_files_ico_n.png to main_video_icon_ n.png

Dankeschön Medic.

hi, I have found a small error , perhaps? if you are on the main screen and play music “Now Playing”: press to the right → “Video” (OK), press to the left → “Photos” (false). It is true “Music”.

small improvement may be:
“playing” in the main-bar instead of “Now Playing”?
and emphasize the main-bar on the left, the narrow strip?

If you find this good, you can take it as yours. (google-English)

1 Like

Can’t see the image at this moment but i think i know what you mean …

I didn’t notice it but will look into it right away.

Thnx

Fixed!

New Now Playing screen ( Playing text) ( Good idea mMcCorner :stuck_out_tongue: )

Added the Artist Now Playing icon to the menu bar ( visible in all screens )

Perhaps two suggestions for improvement (?)

All for on the “Now-Playing”-page (album_playback.xml):

here you will see all the list of songs (of the selected album), that are being played.

Point 1:

I had installed the following code in the original AEonish for me. Here appears an Icon in front of the Songname, which is playing, the icon for playback. Nice, right?

Point 2:

The asterisk (Favorites) behind the Songnames are meaningless to me. If the Hub is reset these settings are lost. I have also already lost then another. Therefore, one could replace the useful against something:

I had installed the following code in the original AEonisch. Here appears in the selected song, the song number and the total number of songs. For example, song 5/45. Note: only the currently selected song, not the currently playing song.

When required or desire, fell free to use.

Point 1:

<wrapper w=“50” h=“50” x=“20” scale=“100” scale_type=“pan” align=“hcenter” disable=“@@disable-now_playing_icon”>

Point 2:

Thnx mMcCorner :smiley:

I added idea numero uno to Update the theme …

Made two new screens today for the RSS function.

Hello.

im use the SMP (wifi)

is it possible to use moviesheets ?

i had this file structure (see on the lpicture)

but it doesnt works… where is my fault?

Not sure if this theme works on a SMP but have you seen my ThumbGen screenshots on page 4?

There is no need to have more then this for each movie:

Movie name.mkv (movie file)

Movie name.jpg (movie thumb) (cover art)

Movie name.xml (movie information file)

Movie name_sheet.jpg (movie sheet)

Movie name.tgmd is for backup and it’s your choice to generate it or not.

Hey medic

I had a question, do you know how to request the “backdrop”
In the Gallery view ?

The Code for discription for Example is “@@discription”, but i cant request the backdrop… With “@@backdrop

Any Ideas?

In Gallery View?

This is what i use in the theme for moviesheets:

<image image=“@@preview_rect_image” x=“0” y=“0” w=“1280” h=“720” default_image=“@@default_preview_rect_image” textcolor=“@@preview_rect_color” keycolor=“1” ignore_keycolor=“1” bg=“1” />

1 Like

small question:
do you work on the subject yet, do you have any changes. or is it finished?

I’ve made no changes to the mod and not planning to do so it is what it is …

…and it is fine :slight_smile:

Hallo,

I own the WDTV Live gen3. How I can install this template? Please help. Thanks!

Never tested it on another WD player … Don´t know if it works for you on a Gen 3.

do we need Now Playing/Album playback Update file? The link is offline or removed.

No you are right! I included it in the theme download on a later date. I’ll remove the download link …

Hi,

Thankx for this excellent theme.

It’s works fine with the last firmware (3.08.14).

It’s possible to inscrease the delay between moviesheet ?

Thankx.

Thanks! :smiley:

No, the delay is firmware related. You can only change this in your photo settings with a minimum of 3 seconds.

There is however a new find and that is called Linksheets. With linksheets there is no delay …