Aeonish Hub Moviesheets Edition

ParIV wrote:

I may be over looking this, but do you have a pdf of how to setup thumbgen for your theme?

Also, and no offense, but I like the look of the default thumbgen movie sheet better, could someone explain what setting I would need to change to make them look right? Currently, the cover at the bottom shows the movie sheet. Thanks and keep up the good work!

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Themes/Aeonisch-Hub-Moviesheets-Edition/td-p/444386/highlight/true/page/4

@ParlV

1. I have no pdf for you how to setup thumbgen however op page 4 i posted a few screenshots.
  2. To make the default ThumbGen sheet fit into this theme you can use ThumbGen Designer …
  3. Sheets showing up as covers was posted on page 2 and up … maybe this works for you too.

Medic wrote:

Update on page 1; A second download for those who like to use their own background. This download includes the Now Playing update Joey released for the Aeonisch Hub theme; A third version is on the way with new backgrounds and if it is possible a different Now Playing screen …

very fine. i love this Thems (AEonish from Joey and yours).

i prever the Version 2 with lowered menu bar and Time and weather back in the Menu bar :smiley:

My apologies, I think I looked right over page 4 when looking for a PDF link…

Great work on everything you guys have done!!! :smiley:

thanks for your help again medic.

stumbled across another problem, my movies arent in order.

so toy story 1 isnt next to toy story 2. ive done nothing different in thumbgen so everything should be in alphabetical order but its not.

anyone know wots goin on??

also everything is in order when i view the folder on the pc just not on the hub

I had the same with Transformers, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean ect …

After i added a number to the line in their xml files and let the library rebuild again they were in the right ( alfabetic ) order.

e.g.

Transformers 1

Transformers 2 - Revenge of the Fallen

Transformers 3 - Dark of the Moon

Indiana Jones 1 - Raiders of the Lost Ark

Indiana Jones 2 - The Temple of Doom

Indiana Jones 3 - The Last Crusade

Indiana Jones 4 - The KIngdom of the Crystal Skull

just tried that and didnt make a difference. also toy story is at the start infront of bambi and cars, it should be near the back.

@Medic - Can you tell me what I need to add an icon for folders? Let me explain, when I click on my WDTVLIVEHUB as my source, I see three folders (Animated, Movies, and TV Shows). I would like each of these folders to have a different icon (icon TBD). I don’t like sorting by genre.  Also, am I limited to certain dimensions for this future icon?

On page 4 i posted the templates i use in thumbgen to make folder, movie and tv thumbs. Maybe you want to try them …

Thumb dimensions after generating them with thumbgen are 245x365, there is no need to make them larger.

e.g.

In Gallery View all thumbs are set to w=“134” h=“201” ( w= width h=height )

Take a look here for the Xzener Fanart Collection

Hello Medic.
In version 2  the main menu bar is down. I like that. Weather and time integrated,  on the right, very good. But Artist und Song on the left side is not so nice. I would put it down like Joyes main bar. there is more space, because longer.

my desire: design of the main-bar like version 1, but set down, with integrated Clock and Weather right side upside Mainbar, song title below the Main-bar.

maybe you will do so.

The reason why i moved the song title / artist up there was i added the rss ticker to the long white bar just like it is in the XBMC Aeon skin however when turned on the rss ticker slows down everything when moving through the Home Screens.

I removed the rss ticker and i’ll put the song title / artist back in the “Aeonish” bar … :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Medic, is there a tiny chance you update the original aeonish them revision 3 for the last update too ?

Not sure what you’re asking.

Do you mean making the original theme ready for the latest FW then i think thats never gonna happen. The author of the original theme Joey Smyth designed it for FW 2.07.xx using a technique that is not supported in the later FW.

Then again that is why i modded the theme to what is right now. I’m working on a third and last version with some new screens and backgrounds …

Oh ok i see that’s too bad…

I simply asked because i did not want to re make every sheets… since you’re using differents templates

I like your theme tho

Thanks anyway o/

Made a couple of small changes today to version 3. New screens for Live TV and Games … and requested by mMcCorner the Song Title / Artist Name back were it is in the original Aeonisch Hub Theme … :smiley:

1 Like

Update for Page [1]

Released rev. 3

Removed rev. 1

edit: /

Medic wrote:

Made a couple of small changes today to version 3. New screens for Live TV and Games … and requested by mMcCorner the Song Title / Artist Name back were it is in the original Aeonisch Hub Theme … :smiley:

as well. I’m looking forward to the weekend. I’ll test the themes. I am pleased :smileyvery-happy:

Prima Ich wünsche Ihnen eine schönes Wochenende…

Hi Medic,

you speak very good german, could you give me (us) the blank  xmbc menu bar’s - so i can make self my 

favorite screens, it would be very nice.

Best regards from Germany

Gerd