YouTube app not working on WD TV Live Hub

HI Suppot

The youtube is no longer working on my wdtv live hub, and no new firmwre too, when i select the youtube app it says, youtube is upgrading and this divice is no longer supporting, wht should i do

thanks

Watch video on PC, apply settings to Hub?

Hi

its the youtube application in the wdtv live hub i am taking about , pls advice

thanks

tanveerk80 wrote:

its the youtube application in the wdtv live hub i am taking about , pls advice

Why are you posting a question about YouTube in a thread that has nothing to do with YouTube?

Well if all you’re doing is saying the youtube app doesn’t work, you posted in the wrong place. If you’re trying to setup the Hub for a network and and can’t watch this linked youtube video on your Hub then you’ll have to watch it on a PC to see how to setup the Hub for networking.

So…are you here because you want to setup the Hub or are you here saying the app doesn’t work?

yes the app of youtube , in wd tv live hub is not working any more , it use to work till last week , now it sows a message hat youtube has upgrading and this divice is no longer supported

tanveerk80 wrote:

yes the app of youtube , in wd tv live hub is not working any more , it use to work till last week , now it sows a message hat youtube has upgrading and this divice is no longer supported

Then maybe THIS thread will help you with that problem.

I found the same issue and then logged into youtube on my computer.  What I found was that the video I was trying to watch was now only available for purchase, so it appears that youtube is offering a PPV like service.  I believe this is why I could not watch the video on my WD TV Live Hub.