YouTube app causing device to reboot

if you are able to get refunded, I suggest you do it. The firmware for WDTV is very disappoining. there are a lot of useless apps, I asked to include some useful popular apps, but not answered. such as a cloud storage, I thing dropbox is one of the popular ones, but WDTV got some cloud storage thing (I forget name). I play a bit, the free version is very limited (such as you can’t uplodate file larger than 200MB??)

I have tried just about all networkable media players and this is BY MILES the best on the market. I only really use mine for logging on to my home network media server so that I can watch all my digital content on all my devices can be watch in HD on my TV. FANTASTIC at playing ANYTHING you throw at it.

The most recent update solved some problems (the worst IMO) and now there are a few more but they don’t tend to happen whist accessing media more in between.

I’m back! YTL is a tad better than the old YT app, and slightly worse as well, but for the most part it’s an improvement.

However, the problem now is: after using the App, when you press Home to return to the WDTV menu, everything is slow and or it won’t even play videos, and you must reboot the device to get it working normally.

So here we go again! WDTV Please fix the problem! XD

I guess this will never be resolved…

Why can’t we view HD videos through the non-official YT app at least?

The problem still exist even with last firmware 3.12.13 !! :cry:

WD, please fix the issue for Live Hub.

Thank you.

testerics wrote:

The problem still exist even with last firmware 3.12.13 !! :cry:

WD, please fix the issue for Live Hub.

Thank you.

This thread is old and should have been closed already.  Since the Hub is now a legacy product, there will be no more firmware updates for it.  Also, please keep in mind that this is the WD TV Live Streaming forum.  You can post questions about the Live Hub in the Live Hub forum in WD Legacy Products.

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Discussions/bd-p/wdtvlivehub