XPOST: My Cloud - Personal Cloud Storage: Does the Dropbox app on PR2100 use client_modified timestamp in Dropbox API v2? File modification time is not preserved

I was told to post here since I managed to post in the wrong category. Here is the original post: Does the Dropbox app on PR2100 use client_modified timestamp in Dropbox API v2? File modification time is not preserved

Does the Dropbox app on PR2100 use client_modified timestamp in Dropbox API v2? Because I’m finding that the modified time for files set to sync with Dropbox via the Dropbox app configuration are not preserved and are changed to the current time (the time they were uploaded to the server). This occurs both on the client and the server. It would be great if the modification time could be preserved. To clarify, I have copied these files from an external drive and the modification time was preserved when I copied the files from the external drive to the NAS via the share in the WIndows file explorer, it is just not preserved when the folder is synced with Dropbox.

EDIT: It looks like folder modification time isn’t modified, but the file modification time within are modified when synced with the Dropbox app.