Wordpress development site problems

Hi
I installed wordpress in my NAS (WD My Cloud Mirror). I’ve been working in my website and now I’m ready to go live (I have bluehost server). I installed a plugin called Duplicator which is great for migrating websites.

But now the plugin is enable to create a new “package” (compression and setup of database and files). I’m getting 2 errors or fails. Please check them out:

PHP Version [5.4.16] Pass
Zip Archive Enabled Fail
Safe Mode Off Pass
Function file_get_contents Pass
Function file_put_contents Pass
Function mb_strlen Pass
PHP versions 5.2.9+ or higher is required. For compression to work the ZipArchive extension for PHP is required. Safe Mode should be set to ‘Off’ in you php.ini file and is deprecated as of PHP 5.3.0. For any issues in this section please contact your hosting provider or server administrator. For additional information see our online documentation.

MySQL Version [5.1.56] Pass
MySQLi Support Fail
MySQL version 5.0+ or better is required and the PHP MySQLi extension (note the trailing ‘i’) is also required. Contact your server administrator and request that mysqli extension and MySQL Server 5.0+ be installed. Please note in future versions support for other databases and extensions will be added. [more info]

Basically there are 2 fails:
Zip Archive Enabled Fail
MySQLi Support Fail

Do you know how to get this thing right?
I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Hello,

I have never tried using this app. Have you tried posting this on the Wordpress forums?