Wireless/Bluetooth headphones support

Does the hub support any kind of Wi-fi or bluetooth headphones? The XTreamer media player have it’s owned product with the usb adaptor, creative has similar product but will they work with the hub?

plesae give me an answer… :slight_smile:

No.

Plesk90 wrote:

Does the hub support any kind of Wi-fi or bluetooth headphones? The XTreamer media player have it’s owned product with the usb adaptor, creative has similar product but will they work with the hub?

plesae give me an answer… :slight_smile:

Humm…you might look into something like this…

http://www.amazon.com/Miccus-BluBridge-mini-jack-Transmitter-Headphones/dp/B002HHLOWC

Plugs into the headphone jack on a surround amp, TV or any audio 3.5mm output jack. 

Just keep in mind that the audio output of the WD is “LINE LEVEL,” not “HEADPHONE LEVEL.”

Headphone jacks are amplified.   LINE LEVEL output is not.   So, the jack suggested above may not have adequate volume. 

I understand so even if it will work I will probably have too low volume?! :frowning:

Anyway a product like this usb adaptor by creative audio bluetooth usb transmitter will work with the hub once connected to the usb port of the hub? It’s plug and play and support windows and mac…