Wifi no longer works, ethernet does

Hello! When I woke up this morning, I discovered that the wifi on my MyNet N900 was not working. This is the model that DOES NOT have the internal HDD.

I have two wireless devices and one ethernet device, all of which connect using a static IP address. The device connected via ethernet works just fine, but the wireless devices cannot connect. The SSID is being broadcast.Only the 2.4GHz network is enabled, no guest network, it uses WPA2 Personal security, and all QoS is off. Connecting via DHCP doesn’t work either. On my Android L phone, the wifi connects for a split second then immediately disconnects. On my Windows 8.1 laptop, I get a “limited” connection, and the built-in troubleshooter cannot determine a cause.

I’m used to this router having quirks and needing to reboot it every now and then, but a reboot didn’t fix the problem this time, nor did a full factory reset. It’s running the latest firmware, 1.07.16.

Any ideas?

Hi Vaindil, have you tried resetting the My Net? 

How to reset a My Net Router to Factory Default Settings

Hello,

Yes, I did try resetting the device to factory defaults, but that did not fix the problem.

Same problem … no resolution?