Why doesn't the description show the "Date", "Director" or "Actor"?

I’ve been using Media Center Master to retrieve all the xml data and jpg’s for my movies.  While scrolling through the movies the folder jpg’s  look fine, but there is no description.  Once I open the folder to show the movie, backdrop, folder.jpg and the movie xml the description will finally show up.  I just dont like having to open a folder to see this information.  I’d like to be able to scroll through and read it as I go.  Is there any way around this or what am I doing wrong?

Anyone have any custom firmware they can reccomend?  

Thanks,

DT

DTv10101011 wrote:

I’ve been using Media Center Master to retrieve all the xml data and jpg’s for my movies.  While scrolling through the movies the folder jpg’s  look fine, but there is no description.  Once I open the folder to show the movie, backdrop, folder.jpg and the movie xml the description will finally show up.  I just dont like having to open a folder to see this information.  I’d like to be able to scroll through and read it as I go.  Is there any way around this or what am I doing wrong?

Anyone have any custom firmware they can reccomend?  

Thanks,

DT

I use Movie Sheets created by the program ThumbGen using Tinwarble’s Mojo Theme.  Though not perfect (it doesn’t show info for ‘Series Folders’) it works fine for individual episode folders and movies.

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming-Discussions/Mojo-for-the-SMP-Updated-9-29-12/td-p/287022