Why does the MBL Show up as Shared in iTunes - When the iTunes Server is disabled on the MBL?

I am noticing that the MBL shows up in the shared server list in iTunes - even when the iTunes server is disabled on the MBL.  When it’s disabled - clicking on the MBL in iTunes results in the screen quickly flashing twice, when iTunes server is enabled - clicking on the MBL in iTunes will display the content.  Latest firmware 02.02.02-020.

I have a similar iTunes server on a DLink DNS-323 - when the iTunes server is disabled on the DNS-323 - it disappears from the Shared server list in iTunes.  When I enable the DNS-323 iTunes server - it reappears in iTunes.

Shouldn’t the MBL behave the same way?

Could it be a bug? What if you try different versions of iTunes or check other computers?

All of my MBL’s still show up on all of my machines with iTunes - Windows and Mac.  On the latest firmware 02.10.09-124.  I suspect this is a bug with the MBL - it should not be broadcasting the MBL as an iTunes server if the iTunes server feature is disabled on the MBL.