Which is the most reliable drive for Data Storage

I saw that there was already a discussion on the forum about this issue, but I think it is a bit outdated (2014).

So, I would like to hear your opinion on which disk is the most reliable for storing data.
I plan to store copies of the most important files (photos, videos, documents, maybe backups) on this disk, and the disk itself will lie in a drawer. Once every few months, I plan to upload fresh data to it. For me, the speed of this disk, its noise and price are not important. The only important parameter is reliability.

I was thinking about the WD Green WDS100T3G0A because it has SLC flash memory technology but I’m not an expert.

What are your thoughts on this matter?

SSD’s are great for speed … not so much for long term data storage if and when they fail. If you’re gonna buy an SSD, also buy a standard HDD as a backup.

Even though these tests clearly show that SSD’s last longer than expected, using this storage medium still poses a serious threat: Recovering data from failed SSDs is more challenging for data recovery service providers and its experts than those with magnetic plates (HDDs). This is because of the fact, that getting access to the device is often difficult. When the SSD controller chip is broken, access to the device and the storage chips is impossible.

Thank you for the answer. Do you have any particular HDD models in mind?

I have WD Green WDS100T3G0A, and I think it’s one of the most reliable