Which HD Version is Being Used

I can not seem to find which of the different versions of hard drive is being used, are they Red, Green or what? Does someone have the actual model number of the hard drive?

Thanks,

http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1704/

The referenced page is not really helpful, I had already found it, but thanks anyway.

Having bought many, many WD drive enclosures, I am aware that they will rely one one model for a product (for the most part), just want to know if anyone has determined what is being used in this unit so far.

dsmonline wrote:

just want to know if anyone has determined what is being used in this unit so far.

But that’s the whole point of that KB article.  You are not going to know what drive is inside YOURS if you choose to buy it, right?  So what difference does it make what’s inside mine?  (A WD20EFRX, btw)

If you look at the Duos as an example, there’s been Greens, Reds, even Hitachi GST drives in them.

Actually you miss the point, but I do not what to seem argumentative, so we will leave it at that. My curisoity is just that and I will not be upset if my HD turns out to be different than yours.

Anyone else want to comment?