Where to ship my defective HDD

I sent in a request letting WD know that my HDD has failed, and someone has replied. Gave me two options on what would happen, ship it in or something else. I’m going to ship it in for it to be replaced. NOW, what would the address be? Do I need to send the reciept( I don’t have it). Do I send the HDD with the case problem number along with serial number on a paper inside the box? They gave me a phone number, but I moved out to a new state/city and I have 0 service until i switch carriers. SO I can’t call.


Hi Rukin1, welcome to the Community. As you mention you have the option of doing the advance or standard replacement. You can read about how each process works on the following link. 

How to get an RMA, (Return Merchandise Authorization) or replace a defective product under warranty