Where to find problems on livewire

I am having problems with my wd livewire plc-links connections. where do I find the answers to this problem?? as you can see I am new to this and have only had the unit for two months.

What highlighted errors???

rEF THE ABOVE SHOULD REFER TO WD LIVEWIRE. hAVE DONE ALL THE SYNC RESETTING, RELOAD, RE-INSTALLING BUT STILL NOT GETTING PLC SYN. 

This could be related to your power lines.  Try plugging both units in the same outlet, one nest to the other, or on a different location.  if the issue persists you may replace them.

I have tried plugging into same outlet but no joy. this unit worked perfectly well for about three months and then just decided to not show the PLC-Lnk light, and could not get internet connections.

I had the first unit attached to a Belkin router and my second unit was attached  to two set top boxes (Humax and Blade) then to my HD tv, which required access to the internet.

I have since  disconnected the wd livewire and reverted back to having two seperate power line units. This is what I was trying to avoid in the first place but its not working.

Reading other reports on the internet it appears that this wd livewire unit isnt up to the mark???

your views would be much appreciated.

Brian