Where to find Plex media server directory?

Hello

I am trying to find plex directly on my cloud home,
It should be under Files & Folders, but the file is not there! Attached is a screenshot of an example where it should be. Any help where to find it?

mycloudhome-files

Hi @Ahmkh997,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

I don’t have a Plex directory either? I created a Movies and TV Shows folder… then mapped my Plex Libraries to those corresponding directories under a “local” user.

Sorry, but the forum only allows me to post two screen grabs, but it works. In Plex settings for Library just select those folders.

I do have a Plex Pass, don’t know if that makes a difference or not. I bought it years and years ago when it was $20.

Thanks

I need the Plex Media server directory to install manual plug-ins. not for mapping the libraries.

I found this… Western Digital My Cloud Home | Plex Support

Manually Installing Plugins

When running on the My Cloud Home, the Plex Media Server data directory is not user-accessible. One consequence of this is that it is not possible to manually install plugins on the device, sorry.

So, it’s not possible

Thanks for the update

if you installed plex media server in custom location, the directory path may be different. you can also locate the directory by accessing the plex media server settings and checking the general tab, look for the plex media server section and click on show advanced to reveal the directories.