When will the WD SSD Dashboard be updated?

I just installed a brand new WD black 1tb nvme model WDS100T2X0C, I also have the older 512GB black model on the computer.
The SSD Dashboard only shows the 512gb drive , and not the new 1tb.

the only version of SSD Dashboard I can find is 2.2.0.xx and that was released in December 2017 so it predates the new drive .But when searching online, some review site showed the 2.3.0.xx version and it was displaying info on the sandisk version of this new drive .

Does anyone have a clue when the updated version of the Dashboard will be released, the new drive is not even listed on the support site yet.

Hi, very interesting question, I received an e-mail from WD saying there is an up date, tried to up date and it and says its up to date, the current version I se is 2.2.0.5 ???
The below e-mail I received from ssddashboard-noreply@wdc.com

Hello,
A new version of the WD® SSD Dashboard is available.
The new version is 2.3.1.0.
We recommend that you update to the latest version for the best experience. Go to the WD SSD Dashboard to download and install the latest version. If the WD SSD Dashboard is already running, then go to the Settings - Application Update page and select the “Check for Updates” button.

I downloaded 2.3.1 but it can’t find my drive. Wow,

hello , clean up the registry with ccleaner and look again for the missing disk, the problem may be solved

I find ccleaner a questionable solution as i insttalled the dashboard AFTER i started using the new 1tb drive, and it only found and listed listed the older 512gb drive.