When will my order delivery?

Date: April 27, 2022
On Order Placed Apr 22,
Ordered Two SanDisk Extreme microSD UHS-I Card - 1TB direct from WD Web
Paid shipping for next day delivery
WD said “Please allow 1 business day to process your order.”
Order #: 00148XXXXX
Order Date: Aug 22, 2022

Received an email order confirmation on the same time order (April 22 20220)
Said most orders ship within 1 business day.

3 business day later have not heard from WD or email,
I contacted WD one April 26 2022 still have not yet shipping out and I paid for next day deliver, the person I spoke with have not given me the reason but said "may be out of stock”, I told them when I order it said “in stock” and right now on the WD web still accept order and SanDisk 1TB still in stock.

The people at WD really nice when I call, but they all given me difference answered but no one can’t tell me when my product is ship?

As this was supposed to be a project, I work on for someone and now the days pass by and I don’t know when will my product delivery to me.
And my credit card has been charged same time at I Received an email order confirmation on the same time order (April 22 20220). I check with my bank.

I went with WD because I believed they were a reputable and reliable company, apparently not!

As today is April 27 2022 and still have not hear from wd when my is ship, I have request for refund amount I paid for next day delivery but I don’t know if I could get it. Because WD already charged my credit card and I have to sit and wait.

Will I buy WD again, I don’t know, maybe I have to look somewhere else.

Hi @ozelefdoxora,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

Same here on another item. Something seriously broke at WD. And yes, I did a support ticket which was responded to that “we have 10 days for you to get the product”.

That wasn’t my question! I wanted to know when and if it will ship.