What's Next - The start of a new Theme

Wow !! Excellente Work !! I love yours themes, Mojo Theme is my favorite and this one goes in the same way, when do you release It?

Hey Emdiar,

Thanks!  I’m still working on this theme, and it’s still in it’s early stages.   I may release a limited beta version in a few days, so if you want to try this theme out, just keep a watchful eye out for the download.

ListView

Amazing work TW…

Real nice theme, its a good thing my tv and equipment still at my logistics company otherwise i would have been impatient to try out this new theme LOL

Thanks e.d., glad to hear that you got moved (or mostly moved) alright.  I don’t know how your coping with having your H.T. set up, I would be going crazy.:smileyvery-happy:

Here’s a Limited beta version of my new theme.  I’m only keeping the download available until Sunday night (5/01/11), so if you want to test it out you better get it before then.

Remember, this is still in very early development and although you should not run into any major bugs using this theme, I have still not finished most of this theme.  Only the Video and Main Menu portions of this theme has been worked on (and it is not yet complete either).

So I’m happy to present:  Voodoo (Beta) v0.01.01 (Link removed, new beta will be released soon)

jonkjon,   if you are using IE9 please visit the link below:

http://community.wdc.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/IE9-and-WDC-Forum-Compatibility/td-p/167170

1 Like

oxter  Thanks, I hadn’t seen that before now.

To try again, Do we need to do anything with thumbgen to get this working?

jonkjon,

This theme works the same a Mojo.  It is designed to work with my Cover boxes w/reflections.

Hi Tinwarble,

Love those new Music views but still like the MOJO trickle

x2 great themes jeeeeez your making my life hard - which to pick ???

Would it be possible to combine? 

decisions…decisions…decisions…

Great Work

gladster,

Thanks!

I have no plans to combine the 2 themes, since it was my plan to have different themes that looked completely diferenet.

However, when I get to the point to where I have this one mostly completed, I will give instructions (it want be that hard to make the Mojo trickle work on this theme) on how to combine.

MOVING!!!

This theme is now moving to it’s official VOODOO thread.  Please post comments there.