What does CODE 208 mean?

My EX2 is displaying a CODE 298. What does that mean?

P0208 means that the PCM detected a fault in the injector or the wiring to the injector. It monitors the injector and when the injector is activated, the PCM expects to see the voltage pulled “low” or close to zero. … If it doesn’t see the expected voltage the PCM will set this code .

So it’s a hardware (electronics) problem and not a formatting or software problem! Thanks, that’s reassuring.

The unit is over 8 years old and this is my first issue with it. I decided to resolve my issue by replacing it with a new MyCloud EX2 Ultra. I hope I have the same luck with it.

Once again, thanks.

B o b

image001.jpg

Blockquote
P0208 means that the PCM detected a fault in the injector or the wiring to the injector. It monitors the injector and when the injector is activated, the PCM expects to see the voltage pulled “low” or close to zero. … If it doesn’t see the expected voltage the PCM will set this code .

This is not relevant information. The error code you found, P0208, is referring to a problem with a car engine.

The best problem solving option is to run a full disk check by going to Settings → Utilities → System Diagnostics.