WH HD Live Player won't play back YouTube or meida...but can access the file

I am trying to wirelessly stream files from my WRT610N to my WD HD Live Media Player.  I have a WUSB600N wireless adapter attached to the WD media player.  I can successfully connect to the router and can access YouTube. 

However, when I select a video it does not play and I only see the media player “clocking” with the “circle” icon.  Since I can access YouTube, I don’t why these videos will not play.  Also, I have an external USB drive attached to the router.  I can access the files on the USB hard drive, but am unable to view or listen to music/movies.  This surprises me since I can navigate the through the files (am just unable to play them).  I continnue to receive the “circle” icon that means the media player is “clocking”.

Do I have settings wrong on my router?  I was using the WRT400N without issue.  The only reason I upgraded was becasue I wanted to use the Storage Link function that the WRT610n offered.

Any help?

Does it still work with the WRT400N?

I am having the same problem.  I also have the WRT610N.  Everything worked great until about a week ago.  Now, I can see folders on my media server and YouTube screens, but no videos load - just the circle icon.  YouTube videos used to load within a few seconds.

GGKPJ wrote:

I am having the same problem.  I also have the WRT610N.  Everything worked great until about a week ago.  Now, I can see folders on my media server and YouTube screens, but no videos load - just the circle icon.  YouTube videos used to load within a few seconds.

Are you saying this just happened and you have done nothing to the router or unit. Have you reset the WDTV via the button on the side and recycled the power. It may have nothing to do with your router.