Web access account you requested for could not be created. (Error: 250006)

WD support really **bleep**…  No answer to this error “The web access account you requested for could not be created. Ensure that you do not have any network connectivity issues and try again. (250006)”

Can anybody from WD help here?

The first thing I would ask you for is more information. What were you doing when this happened? Is it related to the WD My Cloud?

If you are running Windows 7 or 8 you should have the Problem Steps Recorder. If you do then go back and record all the steps you took up to where you receive this error, save it, and send it to WD http://support.wdc.com/country/index.asp . The information could help them solve your problem.

MyCloudPSR.JPG

Posted by,
cat0w (USA)

the situation that i’m facing shouldn’t happen in the first place…  i didn’t pay so muc h to get this bleep… 

it is the complete failure WD MyCloud user experience… this is highly disaapointing… even if you follow step by step instruction to set up the mycloud a/c, it doesn’t work… 

this is frustrating… WD supports don’t give a bleep bleep… 

1 Like

Did you follow the steps in the MyCloud user guide? Sure there are procedures … what doesn’t have them?

OP

I agree withyou it should not happen but things do go wrong for a million reason. Here is my advice, unless yoru question is simple or howto do not come to the forum looking for answers. Your best bet immediatly is to  open a ticket with support, they are very helpful and answered all my questions. Do not PUT UP WITH IT FOR ONE MINUTE. If your drive is new and under wrranty, this is the best course to take. You do not open yrou box, you do not do ssh, you do not accept workaround or whatever. Let WD fix it for you and you will save yourself a lot of frustration and get value for your meony.

I used the following information, http://content.webcollage.net/apps/cs/mini-site/bestbuy/module/wdc/wcpc/1380204748603/tab/demo-eebd01c1?enable-reporting=true&showtabs=&channel-product-id=1219079080973

and the User Manual for the My Cloud and I haven’t had any problems.

I can’t help what happens on the WD end. The outage, I just had to wait like everyone else until it was repaired.

As for my WD My Cloud everything is working for me at this time, desktop apps, My Cloud App, photo app plus I figured out the email link. Had a little glitch with SmartWare Pro but that appears to be fixed at this time, too.

Posted by,
cat0w (USA)