Wdtv live hub fault ?!?!?

Hi all.

Recently got a WDTV Live Hub as I was getting fed up with doing transcoding over my network using PS3 Media Server & my PS3 and so far the LIVE HUB has been great. However I have founf one really strange fault that must be a software bug. When playing .mkv files from my network share over my network everything works perfect however when I copy an .mkv file onto the HD in the Live Hub I can still play it however I am unable to fast forward, rewind or use the search function to go to a specific time in the movie, all these things work when playing from the network share. Also sometimes when trying to fast forward from the local HD a message comes up saying this “the file you are playing doesn’t support trick-mode”… Must be a sw fault as it works from a network share but not from the local HD. Have anyone else seen this and is there a solution for this issue ? Would rather hope to be able to play content from the live hub without having my pc on using 1100w worth of power.

Thanks

Tommy

Hi Guys.

Just to let everyone know, I am on the latest sw 2.04.13 and have tried a number of different .mkv files all encoded using different programs and all are experienceing the same issue 720p & 1080p alike. All work when played froma network share but ff, rw and search don’t work when played from the WDTV’s local 1Tb HD