WDsync won't sync a whole directory

I installed my new myCloud device and setup WDsync and I notice that WDsync failed to sync a directory all together. This is a directory I constantly used I added the “~” character to the beginning of the name as in “~directory name” so it will always come up at the top in my Windows Explorer windows when I open “My documents”. I think it was the “~” in the name. I was forced to remove the character from the name and copy the content manually and after that it starter to sync. I believe this is a bug in the software. I hope WD fixes the issue.

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks for sharing this with the community.

As a recommendation, add this to the ideas board to see if that can be implemented on a future update.

Link to ideas:
https://community.wd.com/c/wd-software-mobile-apps/software-app-ideas