WDMYCLOUD Login and Password

I know this may sound like a silly question but…here goes.
I set up my 2TB Cloud drive last night…all went well until I tried to access the network share. I am prompted for a login and password to the network account WDMYCLOUD. I am not sure what the credentials are for this(??) I try to go into the folders but I get a msg that I do not have sufficient access to make changes even though I am the admin on my laptop as well as the admin in the WD Cloud share. I am able to add folders and files to my Cloud through the software but I should also be able to access to folders directly from explorer. What am I missing here.

From Windows perspective, you should use as login credential what you have set as admin account on the My Cloud,

Username: admin
Password: the one you have chosen

Thanks Joerg, I will have to look at it again when I get home. I thought it might be asking for my Windows credentials…which did not make sense to me.
Rick

The other thing to bear in mind is that, if you wish to map a number of different shares to different drives on the MyCloud, you have to map all them with the same credentials; Windows only allows one set of credentials to be used for mapping network drives.

This means that you must map all drives, including Public drives, using the ‘connect using a different user name’ option, and specify your MyCloud username and password.