WDMyCloud-Gen2 can't roolback

Hi.
Actually can’t run anything. When trying to start wdmc blue light starts to blink, then change to red, and I cant do anything. When trying to connect i got connection refused. Looking for factory image? Or just get it back to live… Partitions was formated, tryed:

anionix.ru - nothing

[GUIDE] How To Unbrick your 2TB/3TB/4TB My Cloud - nothing.

Curently its dissambled and dunno what to do :frowning: please help :frowning:

fw version was 2.xx.xx

well if you have it disassembled and your warranty is out the window anyways, go ahead and try unbricking using the old image from gen 1 to see if it might work? I am curious.

When you tried to unbrick did you connect the My Cloud hard drive (removed from the My Cloud enclosure) to a PC running a Linux Distro or running a Linux Live CD boot disc?

Did you remove the partitions from the existing hard drive and recreate them as indicated in the Unbricking_en.txt file you posted?

Are you sure you actually have a v2.x version My Cloud? Check the bottom of the My Cloud enclosure a the P/N number. At the end of that number should be either a “- 00” or “- 10”. The “- 10” supposedly indicates v2.x.

using live distro, and yup - recreated partitions. P/N number is -10.

all time red light is blinking :frowning:

edit: solve the problem. It was demaged my usb – sata connector. Thanks for help!