I have a wd800jb that I broke pens off where the power cord connect to drive. Does anyone have or know where I can find a circuit panel that fits this hard drive.

Hi you can get a pcb from a few places these one also do the change for free.


To change the pcb you may need to transfer a chip from the old pcb to the new one doing this yourself if you don’t know how to solder and remove chips you could lose all data on the drive.