WD6402AAEX RAID 0 questions?

Hello everyone, im planning to buy 2pcs of  WD6402AAEX 640gb 64mb cache sata 3, im just wondering if i can put them to raid 0 and also boot from them because i am only planning to buy those 2 drives. My mobo is the Asus Crosshair IV Formula

You can set it to Raid 0, just have to do this in your Bios and then set your strip size any were from 32-128 or even Optimal will be fine. Once this is done insert Windows (Windows XP you will need to hit F6 at the very start to install Raid drivers, Vista and Windows 7 you will not need to do this) and it should see the Raid 0 as one drive, then just set the partitions, format, then install.

Also before you do this go to Asus’s website and check for a Bios update and update your Bios for the motherboard.

http://support.asus.com/     then click on DOWNLOAD, select Motherboard, select Series which is Socket AM2/AM2+/AM3, then select model, Crosshair IV Formula, click on search then choose your OS and click search, Updating the BIOS is always a good practice, this way the board is updated and any issues will be fixed.

I hope this helps a little.