WD40E31X WDBoost Error 0

Hey guys i want to install WD Boost for my 4tb SSHD from WD but im getting the error code 0 no compliant device was found…

explorer shows my drive and im am already copied data onto it …

RST Driver is at 12.80. ( Latest version for my Asus RampageIVBlack) and i already reinstalled it …

driver mode is AHCI and the drive is attatched to the first Intel Sata III Port.
SSHD is not used as Windows Partition …
any ideas how to get it work ?

1 Like

Hi, I do not have a SSHD drive so I wouldn’t be able to help, lets see if another user is able to provide some guidance or information.

fun to see a company not reacting to their customers problems … heard of many ppl contacting the support because of this problem and they got no answer at all … thats not cool ! i thought western digital is a good company with a good support, selling good products … but maybe i was wrong and its just a company like any other company …

still no fix … and my return period for the shop i bought it is over … so i have to keep this device … make a windows 10 compatible version of WDBoost ! Windows 10 is forced by microsoft ! we need windows 10 versions of the software !