WD2Go Pro Add Mobile Device-unable to get code

I have WD 2Go Pro on my iPhone 4, but in MyBookLive 2 TB setup I am unable to get an activation code when I click on the “Get Code” button. I get error 30000: save_mobileaccess_403.

Remote Access is enabled and connectivity status says “ready”.

I have 02.02.02.020 firmware and have the drive set up as a static IP address on my network. My router is a Linksys WRT320N with the most recent firmware. I am running Windows XP Professional on a ThinkPad T60.

The drive is visible and accessible from all my computers and I can access it with Twonky and PlugPlayer on my iPhone.

Upon opening the dashboard there is always the message “network link is down or has become intermittent”, but I’ve had that message ever since installing the drive on my network even before upgrading the firmware yesterday. I never paid any attention to it because I’ve always been able to access my drive.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide me to resolve this issue. No one on the community forum seems to have had this difficulty getting an activation code.

P.S. Just out of interest, as it may be related to the problem of not being able to obtain an actvation code, on the system tab when I click on the “get update” button, I get error 31110.

THIS IS THE MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO GET ACTIVATION CODE FOR iPHONE

THIS IS THE MESSAGE I GET WHEN I CLICK ‘‘GET UPDATE’’ BUTTON

PPS: The LED no longer shines green, but during boot up it first shines red and then blue. Then it goes dark. This has not affected my ability to access the drive. (I also have another MyBookLive 2 TB as backup & it still shines green)

SOLVED!

I disabled my Norton Internet Security firewall temporarily and have successfully activated WD2Go Pro on my iPhone. :manvery-happy:

I also changed my drive IP address from static to DHCP reserved, though I’m pretty certain only disabling the NIS firewall

is what really enabled me to get a code.

Hope this can help someone else who may be having this same problem.