Hello everyone, recently i’m having problems with detection of sata 3 using this HDD in my motherboard Asus P6X58D-E.
Recalling that he was functioning normally more than a year as Sata 3 and works perfectly on Sata 2 port.
I Tested this:
- Remove the jumper … NOT SUCESS
- Update Bios from last version (0701) … NOT SUCESS
- Change the Sata 3 port … NOT SUCESS
- Tested with three Sata 3 data cable … NOT SUCESS
- Update the Marvell 88SE9128 Sata 6G Controller in DOS … SUCESS BUT NOT RECOGNIZE
- Refresh speed rate using the tool called Wdsspd in DOS … SUCESS BUT NOT RECOGNIZE
Well, is this, i lost 3 hours trying and not works, anybody help me with this, i really thank you.