WD TV SMP keeps losing username password to WD MBL

Recently, my WDTV Live SMP keeps losing username and password to WD MBL.

This did not begin when I first upgraded to the last WDTV Live SMP firmware a few months ago. Nor did I had this problem on previous firmwares.

This begin only in a few weeks, probably in the last 2-3 weeks.

Everytime I fire on my WDTV Live SMP, go to ‘Movies’, it always re-ask username & password, eventhough I already have the input saved and checked ‘Remember Me’ button. The event followed after that, is random.

Sometime it will go through just like that after I clicked the OK button, sometime it would say username & password do not match and return me to home screen, and sometime you just need to press ‘Back’ at the login screen and you will instantly get access to your MBL (without even clicking at OK button).

What is consistent 100% is I always need to go to login screen first before accessing my MBL.

Does anyone knows how to fix this ? Really, I’m tired. To get sound in youtube app, you even have to restart the device for some 5 minutes!

Try pressing the reset button on the bottom side to restore the WDTV configuration back to default. If the problem continues try rolling back to a previous firmware version and then reinstall the latest version again. Check the link below for more information. 

How to roll back the firmware on a WD TV Live Hub Media Center or WD TV Live Streaming Media Player 

Also see if the following thread helps. 

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming/How-to-resolve-quot-Network-shares-quot-access-problems-with/m-p/671513#M27826