WD TV Live Plus Youtube Feature Not Working

I’ve had the unit for about 6 days.  Everything seems to be working but the Youtube feature appears to be nonfunctional.  Whenever I search anything, it returns with “Search completed.  No results found”.

When I logged into my Youtube account, it found my favorites but when I select one, it comes back and reports “no content available”

Has anyone else experienced this.

Thx,

gs

yeah i’ve at problem now. after i bought the WD tv live plus everything would work but now that i moved to WKU and after i got the internet to run on it at WKU since it is a encrypted network everything besides youtube works

prettykenshin wrote:

yeah i’ve at problem now. after i bought the WD tv live plus everything would work but now that i moved to WKU and after i got the internet to run on it at WKU since it is a encrypted network everything besides youtube works

Are you saying that you are using somebody elses network? If so its probable that they have blocked youtube for some reason.

well the network is a university owned network but youtube isn’t blocked at least for PCs etc. also i tried at home on my network and i get the same thing.

Just out of curiosity, do you have to have a PROXY to work on your network?

i dont think so 

So are you now saying that youtube does not work at all wherever you are.

no, youtube works on my pc but not my WD tv live plus. also it worked before but after i reset to factory settings it didn’t work anymore.