WD TV Live Hub Wont Save

Hello new to the community

I have a Live Hub that use to allow me to save videos on to the internal hard drive by connecting my external 500gb hard drive.  It use to have a pop up when I connected but now it doesnt. 

I can still connect and play the videos off of my external hard drive.  This happened after the latest up date.

Any ideas about what happened and how to fix it?

No ideas?

One idea if you haven’t already, Full Factory Reset. Should be done after a Fw update anyway.

I tried that a couple times no luck

Maybe roll back to a different firmware?? Possible fix?

SheepDog1015 wrote:
I tried that a couple times no luck

Maybe roll back to a different firmware?? Possible fix?

Might be. I would try it to see if it corrects the problem.

But you should be able to go to Video play mode from the Home menu, press the RED button on the remote, set the source to Local USB. Then browse to the file you want to copy from the USB drive and press the Options button select Copy and follow the prompts from there. You should be able to tag multiple files using the options button as well.

SheepDog1015 wrote:

I have a Live Hub that use to allow me to save videos on to the internal hard drive by connecting my external 500gb hard drive.  It use to have a pop up when I connected but now it doesnt. 

Are you talking about synchronization?   If so, you may have turned that function off.   I think it’s under Setup / Operation or Setup / System

Tried all the above ideas but still no luck I rolled the firmwear back and turned on sync but still nothing sad face