WD TV Live Denamrk - Netflix

I have bought this device, and i am getting it by mail tomorrow. But right now iam already considering to sending it back.

My questions are simple. Am i able to watch Netflix on my WD TV Live bought in Denmark: Model nr. WDBGXT0000NBK-EESN?

I know i have to use some anti geoblocking because of Netflix. But i have heard that this device i instaled with a chip that also i blocking the services from Netflix.?

The next questions is so: When Netflix is coming to denmark (which rommers tell is last of this year??) Will I be able to use netflix, or is it then necessary for me to by a new device?

Don’t hope that this is a big noop question, but I could’t find any answers on this page.

I don’t have an answer to your question, but I’ll be interested in reading the replies to this thread as I’m in a similar situation here in Japan where Hulu began service late last year but the service is [apparently] still not supported by the Media Streaming Player.

We’ll see. . . .

I think that you should contact WD Support directly for this one:  http://support.wdc.com/contact/index.asp?wdc_lang=en