Hi, few weeks back I installed and started using WD_Sync_1.1.5731.17046 . Few days back my PC became extremely slow, almost unresponsive - I checked the processes and noticed that WD Sync took about 10 GB of RAM - it took all available RAM. Yesterday I updated the app to the WDSync_1.2.5793.19891 version, but it didn’t help.
If I don’t find solution for fixing it, I will uninstall it, I don’t have other options.
Few points which may be related to the problem:
The issue started when I switched to the new Internet Provider. With the old provider equipment I had 100Mb network speed, but with the new both WD Cloud and my PC are now on 1GB (the new switch supports 1GB speed).
I had to update the network card driver on my PC [7.50.1123.2011 Realtek PCIe GBE].
I set 2 folders to sync in the settings on WD Sync, one of these folders had about 13 subfolders of big size - 3-5GB, not sure if this somehow was related to the cause, but I removed the sync for this folder, unfortunately it didn’t fix the issue.