I have a WD My Cloud Mirror at home and installed WD Sync software on my 1st computer which a laptop PC in office. I selected “sign in” with my account when installed the WD Sync, it works fine on my office laptop.
Now I tried to install WD Sync on my 2nd computer which is a desktop PC at home, in the same LAN with MCM. Since the two devices are in the same LAN, I didn’t select “sign in” but just selected the device shown on the screen. The WD Sync was installed successful on my desktop PC.
Here is my problem:
- I placed some files in the My Cloud folder of my 1st computer
- The files were synchronized in the folder on My Cloud Mirror
- Opened the My Cloud folder of my 2nd computer, the files were not synchronized
- Tried to placed some files in the My Cloud folder of my 2nd computer, the files were not synchronized in the folder of MCM either
- Checked the WD Sync status on my 2nd computer, it shows “No internet connection”
- Opened the MCM dashboard, confirmed the cloud access was active on my 2nd computer