WD store absolutely has no customer service

Placed an order, received confirmation email.  5 days later, received a cancellation order with no reasons.

Thank you for ordering from Western Digital APAC. At your request or at the request of the fulfiller and/or manufacturer, the following was cancelled from your order:

Product Name    Qty Ordered     Reason for cancellation
My Book Liv     1               Not Satisfied

Order ID: [Deleted - Privacy]
Order Date: 14 August 2014

If WD has a FB page I will post this on the FB.  The underlying problem was WD is not honouring a 10% discount coupons on the web store.  Cancelled all the orders and continue to sell for the same price without th 10% discount.  Claiming the 10% discount code was faurdurant.

Why cant WD did a bit better, at least with the wordings in the email.  I will never buy anymore WD products again and WD will lose a customer forever.  How would people judge a company with such a lousy customer service and web store.

netbies wrote:

Placed an order, received confirmation email.  5 days later, received a cancellation order with no reasons.

Thank you for ordering from Western Digital APAC. At your request or at the request of the fulfiller and/or manufacturer, the following was cancelled from your order:

Product Name    Qty Ordered     Reason for cancellation
My Book Liv     1               Not Satisfied

Order ID: 8815441859
Order Date: 14 August 2014

If WD has a FB page I will post this on the FB.  The underlying problem was WD is not honouring a 10% discount coupons on the web store.  Cancelled all the orders and continue to sell for the same price without th 10% discount.  Claiming the 10% discount code was faurdurant.

Why cant WD did a bit better, at least with the wordings in the email.  I will never buy anymore WD products again and WD will lose a customer forever.  How would people judge a company with such a lousy customer service and web store.

Orders get cancelled for various reasons that have nothing to do with not giving you a discount.  The most likely reason is that they were out of stock on the item, and it was going to take longer than expected to get the item in.  Did you try to contact the WD Store to sort this issue out?