WD SmartWare Pro says "Backup accomplished successfully" but a few folders are missing

Hi everyone,
I got a little problem, hope someone might help. Thank you so much in advance!

I got a Wd My Cloud. I use SmartWare Pro to backup a folder called ‘Archivio’, that contains all the stuff I wanna keep safe and backed up. Most of it are photos of my family.

So, my photos are organized by year: 2008, 2009, etc.
The software says “Backup accomplished successfully” but when I navigate in My Cloud, from mycloud.com or accessing the folders directly from the network, I see that it backed up only until 2015. 2016 and 2017 are missing, with tons of photos.
Also, another folder, not photos, is missing. Just a random one, the others are fine.
I don’t understand…anyone can help?

Thank you very much!
Michele

Are the files missing when accessing that folder/Share using Windows File Explorer or Mac Finder?

What web browser were you using to access MyCloud.com? You could be experiencing the issue others are when using MyCloud.com where not all folders are shown. As a test, try using a different web browser.

Here is one recent thread on the missing folders…

https://community.wd.com/t/not-seeing-all-my-files-and-folders-in-mycloud/142558/

Hello Bennor,
thanks for answering!

1. I’m using Windows File Explorer
  2. On files.mycloud.com I navigated with Chrome for Windows and also Chrome for Mac. Should I try something else? It doesn’t look like a browser issue.

Thank you,
Michele

Try a different web browser. For what ever reason Chrome has problems properly displaying all the folders/files when accessing MyCloud.com.

Hi,
OK! I tried with Safari and the folders are not there. I don’t have firefox here but I can download it if needed.

Thank you
Michele

Hello,
is there a way to contact Support to understand how to solve my issue?

Thank you
Michele

One can contact WD Support directly by selecting Support at the top left of this page, then select Contact Us. Or use the direct link: https://support.wdc.com/contact_phone.aspx?h=4