WD Please add Google to the list of web locations

Hi,

Nice find, very very cool indeed, my old wireless keyboard/mouse also work on it, impressed!

nothing like surfing the interweb in 3D lol, now if only wd would support this with flas and a few other pluggins

that would totally whack! wheres the petition to polictely ask them for such things :smiley:

good job!

Hi All - taking this chance now I have managed to log on again (why is wdc forums so tricky = CIA NSA security for what n why??)

My thanks to medic for finding this wondefrul way how to get eg google ? Ok for chrome?? & the www on my huge sony crt  tv - I hope I post a kudos star to medic & not myself…pity that dosent look possible to post anything execpt this post of thanks to MEDIC…

But Ive run out of usb ports = front on has the Kb & mouse RxTx & the rear has a 250 gb usb drive  so the ? is will a powered usb hub say 4 way connect into the rear WDTV hub port & then fee in 2 * 2Tb (WD natrually) USB HDD drives or will the hub go into tilt with too much to display? what the record for gb’s connected to the wd tv hub?

Thnx mojo3!

If you ran out of USB ports you can use a powered USB hub.

Don’t know about a record in connecting Tb drives to the HUB but if there is maybe it’s worth to contact Guinness to get it in one their books… :laughing:

Absolutely fantastic! Using a Logitech K400r wireless keyboard and touchpad device and it is just perfect.